Beauty is also made in China! Beautiful Chinese women have porcelain skin, slim bodies, and luscious hair. To achieve the results they are known for, they practice so many rituals and remedies every day!
1. Skin Rejuvenation
Women in China use pearl powder to rejuvenate their skin. They prepare a face mask for glowing skin
- Honey and egg yolk should be mixed with oyster shell powder
- In addition to reducing inflammation, this mixture soothes skin irritations when applied on the face
For the same benefits, you can use the pearl face masks available from VLCC and Nature’s Essence
2. Younger Looking Skin
Green tea is very popular among Chinese people for its health benefits
- Loss of weight
- The catechins in green tea are antioxidants and may prevent aging
- Enhances health and longevity by strengthening the immune system
- Steeping green tea is crucial
- Tea should be steeped for a few minutes in hot water
- Take pleasure in your health brew
- If you want it to taste better, you can add honey and lime
3. Bright Complexion
There is a reputation for the flawless skin of Chinese women. Make a paste from herbs to restore youthful radiance.
4. Natural Toners
Rice water is used by Chinese women to tone their skin and enhance their complexion.
- In a bowl of water, soak unpolished rice and stir it until the water becomes milky white
- You can use this water as a toner by storing it in a refrigerator and using a cotton pad to apply it
- Amazingly cheap and wonderful. You can store this water for up to 3-4 days, and then you need to replace it
5. Wrinkle Reduction
Beautiful skin is a Chinese characteristic. Egg whites are used to make face masks for glowing and taut skin. Firmer skin is due to the astringent properties of egg whites.
- After 20 minutes, rinse it off with cool water after applying the egg whites
6. Getting Rid of Puffy Face
The Chinese women strongly believe in giving their body parts a good massage to promote blood circulation. In Chinese culture, facial massages are very popular to reduce puffiness and promote cell regeneration.
The following steps can be used as a guide
- Then move towards the collarbone starting at the ear
- In a circular motion, rub upwards. Do not pull or stretch your skin
- Concentrate on your chin and jawbone
- Apply upward motions to the entire area. Never pull downwards
You can use an eye roller (Olay) or your ring fingers to remove under eye puffiness. You should take special care of your undereyes. The more you pull and stretch, the more wrinkles you will get. Massage should also be done after 15 days for maximum results.
If you follow these tips, you’ll look like an ageless diva.
Before embarking on a beauty regime based on these tips, there are a few things to keep in mind
- Before applying any ingredients to your face, perform a patch test
- A periodic massage or facial is good for your skin
- You need a healthy diet for glowing skin, so include soy and mushrooms in your diet. 65 to 75 percent of your body is your food
- Juices can help you detox and get glowing skin
Take your new beauty regime to the next level with these tips.
Beauty comes from a healthy body. This was exploited by Chinese women. Meet your beauty demands with a lifestyle crafted around you!
Don’t hesitate to leave us a comment to let us know what you think.